NUTRAFi is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that was launched in 2022. Today we are taking at the NUTRAFi compensation plan. Can you make money with NUTRAFi? Let’s discuss it!
As a reminder, I have an MBA, I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and have almost 15 years working in finance and accounting. These are my opinions based on researched facts and my understanding of those facts. However, this is not legal, financial, or tax advice. If you need legal, financial, or tax advice, you should reach out to a professional for a 1:1 chat! All opinions are my own.
To Jump Right to the Compensation Plan – Click Here
What is NUTRAFi?
NUTRAFi is a company that sells vitamin sprays. These are sprays you ingest to deliver vitamins. They have a few different options on their website.
- Nutra Boost – contains B-12 that will allegedly help with fatigue and energy
- Lights Out – contains melatonin and other herbs to allegedly help with sleep
- Might Mist – is a kids’ multi-vitamin
- Immunity + – contains ingredients to allegedly support your immune system
Like all supplements these items have not been evaluated by FDA for effectiveness, nor have I seen any studies on these specific products to back up the claims. Therefore, I cannot speak to if the products work or do not work.
Is NUTRAFi a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Company?
NUTRAFi claims to be a two-tier affiliate marketing system per their “opportunity call“. I found this opportunity call listed publically on a Facebook Post. They specifically place distance between themselves and being an MLM. However, NUTRAFi only sells products through its distributors, and you are encouraged to build a team of distributors to earn extra commissions and bonuses. Therefore, despite having only a two-tier payment model, in my opinion, I would consider NUTRAFi an MLM. The owner also states they have a history in Network Marketing (which is another name for multi-level marketing). More on that next.
Click here to see all MLM Compensation Plans and Income Disclosure Statements I’ve Compiled.
Who Started NUTRAFi?
Jennifer Switzer is the owner of NUTRAFi. She claims she was a top earner in Network Marketing in 2018. Looking through some Facebook posts she was tagged in at this time, I believe she was involved in Beachbody. But she has cleaned up her digital footprint pretty well from that time! She also runs a consulting business and has launched NUTRAFi.
What are the Ranks in NUTRAFi?
NUTRAFi doesn’t appear to have the traditional ranks of a Network Marketing company because they only pay off two tiers. You earn commissions on all personal sales and then earnings on all personally enrolled affiliate’s sales (but not those they recruit). However, they do have ranks based on the number of sales you do in a calendar month. These ranks are detailed in the Monthly Maintenance Bonus section a few paragraphs down.
NUTRAFi Compensation Plan
When you join as an affiliate in NUTRAFi, you will get paid three different ways (according to their website and compensation plan):
- Commission off customer sales
- You will earn 25% on all personally enrolled affiliate and customer sales
- You also earn 8% on anyone you personally sponsor and their affiliate sales
- Monthly Maintenance Bonus
- This is a monthly bonus that is earned based on the number of sales the affiliate and their personally sponsored team sales. See the below screenshot taken from their opportunity call that outlines the requirements.
Obviously, if you’re joining the company to make money, these monthly bonuses are a huge incentive. Therefore, personally recruiting as many salespeople to join your team will benefit you greatly in being able to achieve these bonuses. So despite only being a two-level system, there will still be a large focus on recruiting teams to earn the bigger bonuses.
Can You Make Money with NUTRAFi?
If you sign up for NUTRAFi, will you make money? Maybe! Should you join? In my opinion, probably not. But if you do, make sure you have all the facts!
- NUTRAFi hasn’t formally launched at the time I’m writing this, it looks like the official launch will be in March 2023. So it remains to be seen how their actual company will function. Meaning, how long will it take orders to arrive? Will there be too much demand? Not enough demand? With any new company, there are a lot of unknown factors
- If you’ve tried NUTRAFi, love the product and really want to share sell it and earn commissions, this might be an option for you. Where ethics come into play is when you start recruiting. While some people earn a lot of money in multi-level marketing the majority will not.
- In my opinion, where these types of businesses are very unethical, is when they recruit others to sell (and they buy products and you earn commissions off those products). However, month after month they are not earning any money or even losing money, yet they are manipulated into keep buying products and keep trying because “if they work hard enough they can earn financial freedom”.
- The majority of people who join MLMs will lose money. Both the FTC warns about this and I have reviewed many income disclosure statements, and consistently, the majority of people do not earn a significant amount.
- Personally, based on these facts, I personally recommend everyone avoid Network marketing
- According to what I’ve seen of the NUTRAFi Compensation plan, it looks like you can join for free. There also doesn’t appear to be any minimum monthly sales to stay active. These are positives as far as Network Marketing goes.
Why You Should be Skeptical of Network Marketing/MLMs
Network marketing also known as multi-level marketing (MLM) is something you should have a healthy skepticism of (and in my opinion avoid). Let’s talk about some of those things:
The majority of people who get involved with MLMs lose money.
This has been proven time and time again by reviewing income disclosure statements and this study that was published by the FTC.
This study is a little dated, however, I have reviewed many Income Disclosure Statements and find that the results are still valid. See all the Income Disclosure Statements I’ve reviewed here.
How to Find More NUTRAFi on the Web
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/mynutrafi/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1035122380427590/
- YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@nutrafi
- Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/mynutrafi/
- Website: https://nutrafi.com/
- Jennifer Switzer’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010381119236
NUTRAFi’s Compensation Plan – Final Thoughts
It is my opinion that people should generally avoid multi-level marketing and network marketing companies due to how unethical they are. NUTRAFi is a two-level compensation plan, with no start-up expenses, making it a “better” network marketing structure in terms of ethics. However, I would still strongly recommend doing research into MLMs in general before joining.
I’d love to hear from you if you have questions, comments, or differing opinions. Find me on Instagram, Facebook, or email me by going to my contact page. Or sign up for my newsletter to get monthly updates MLMs, fraud, and scams.
NUTRAFi Compensation Plan Documents
There is no PDF of the compensation plan available yet. But there is some info on their website here: https://nutrafi.com/Affiliates/?mitem=28486
Here are some screenshots I took from their opportunity call that can be found publically here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO9idLRj1Bs