If you are thinking about joining Monat or just looking to know a little bit more about Monat, here are 10 statistics you need to review before you join!
As a reminder, I have an MBA, I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and have almost 15 years working in finance and accounting. These are my opinions based on researched facts and my understanding of those facts. However, this is not legal, financial, or tax advice. This is me presenting facts and my opinions to help you decide if you think this is something you should spend your time doing. If you need legal, financial, or tax advice, you should reach out to a professional for a 1:1 chat! All opinions are my own.
Making Money with Monat
- 92.26% of all active and inactive participants are Market Partners. This is the lowest rank in the company.
- $0 is the median amount earned by Market Partners. $161 is the annual earnings of Market Partners
- Only .01% of the Market Partners have reached the top rank of Senior Executive Director (SED)
- Only .14% of Individuals selling Monat earn on average over $30,000 annually
- Only the top .01% are making on average over $1 Million annually
- There are only 7 Top Ranking Earners within Monat
- It is estimated $281 Million of commissions were paid in 2020
- You must buy a product pack of a minimum of $99 to join as a consultant
- There is an annual fee of $49 when you’re a consultant
- 96% of consultants in Monat earn .12% of the total income, while .06% earn 91% of the income
Should You Join Monat?
As the majority of people who join Monat do not earn revenue, I would not recommend joining Monat as a legitimate business opportunity. On top of that, they have several complaints on their Better Business Bureau as well as lawsuits regarding the products causing hair loss. You can read more about that in my article here: Is Monat a Pyramid Scheme or Scam?
Bell Grace is a multi-level marketing (MLM) company that sells a collagen elixir. Should you join Bella Grace to earn money? In my opinion - no. Let's talk about why. Bella Grace is a...
Dashing Diva is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) that sells glazed nails. They also sell their products in-store and online with an affiliate program. Should you join the Dashing Divas? No. ...